This week-end will be a nice party with a long-time-no-see-but-never-forgot-you friend.
And so, there will be a shower of anecdotes from the good old times, a flow of pints in atmospheric pubs, walks till the end of the night. With or without umbrella, take your bets.
In a nutshell: make new memories.
For inspiration, we’ll choose a few of those:
* On Thursday, take your little artists to Covent Garden – they will have the opportunity to build an art structure with Louis Vuitton.
* Burlesque class anyone? I have always wanted to try…
* A gourmet pop-up on Southbank will serve very poetic food – rush there.
* Or would you rather go for a barbecue van?
* How about a free jazz concert in the V&A garden to start the week-end?
* Beware, naked cyclists on the go on Saturday. Litterally.
* Keep your eyes open - yarnbombing is on the programme!
* Dare. Try this fish-therapy, you have been dying to.
* Discover London secret gardens and squares - a beautiful opportunity to push usually closed gates.
* Circus and Cabaret united? Click this way to know more about this festival.
* Red, white or rosé? Fill your own bottle!