Boring, commuting with the tube. Look around. How many of this artistic labyrinths will you find? 270 have been hidden in the London underground. Ideal to keep the kids busy too… For week-end ideas, follow us!
* The V&A will be celebrating the team work of Catherine Deneuve and Yves Saint-Laurent. The French touch!
* Whaam! What an amazing firework of colours at the Tate with the Lichtenstein retrospective.
* On Saturday, try a boat tour to rediscover the architecture of the city.
Yummy time ahead:
* Enjoy traditional craft beer at The Truman Brewery. Cheers!
* Sip a cocktail with a view at Radio Rooftop – 10th floor and gorgeous view of Aldwych.
Out of the ordinary:
* If you work in Shoreditch, add a little disco feeling to your lunch breaks every Friday.
* The V&A late will be about furniture, craft, recycling, fun workshop. Oh with a DJ of course.
* The National Maritime Museum in Greenwich still is celebrating the Chinese New Year with fun workshops for kids on Saturday.