Posts Tagged ‘3D’
Hidden Universe. I mostly imagine space- pictures here and there, magazines, discovery channels, patched with my own idea of it. A real and surreal space.
The Science Museum has a breathtaking documentary in 3D at the moment, presenting real pictures, taken by Hubble and other super-powerful telescopes. You will escape to Mars, get closer to the sun, admire the birth of star, a galaxy unfolding. A stellar landscape we rarely get to see. And in 3D, wow, imaging, what an immersive journey through the cosmos, discovering a few of it secrets, knowing there is so much more to learn still, maybe in our lifetime.
And great news – we have two tickets for you to win – any date you want, to be used before the end of December 2013. Just leave us a comment below explaining why space fascinates you. Wish upon a star! The lucky winner will be selected at random Friday December 13 at 10.00. Good luck!
This week-end brings a luxuty escape. On a train. On a luxury train. I will admire the vibrant British countryside from the cocoon of the British Pullman. Breakfast on board, a stroll in the Cotswold villages, champagne and dinner on the way back, watchinh the lights switching on softly…
What about you?
* Indulge in a gourmet pub crawl. The menu is mouthwatering and we guarantee you will fall in love with the Renaissance Pubs…
* Art switches to 3D
* The famous champagne bar Kettner’s will be offering with Jameson a different party each evening between October 12 and 27. Hoorray!
* Celebrate Diwali.
* There is some dancing at the Scoop.
* Nothing more autumn like than a market dedicate to wine and cheese.
* Discover the latest artitic installation in the Tate Modern’s Turbine Hall – movies are a piece of art too.
* Aromatherapy and macaron: isn’t it me time yet?
* Well, this week is chocolate week. You can go round the best chocolatiers in town who will be proposing a variety of events or… spend an afternoon at Chocolate Unwrapped where they will be presenting their best treats.
* Take your coffee with style.
* Hop, second dose of Tracey Emin this year.
* Big Ben leans. Yes, you read that right.
* Indoor bike training, graffiti and trendy music included, is the new winter sport.
* Love the Royal Family? Well, the Diamond Jubilee china is now on sale.
* Are you all ready for Movember? You might be missing a crucial accessory.