Posts Tagged ‘family film club’
Daffodils, crocuses, snowdrops are peaking out. Hoorray, soon the outdoors will be ours again and life will get a pinkier shade…
That’s art baby:
* On Thursday, say bye to Nelson’s ship in a bottle on Trafalgar and hi to the new work of art. A golden child on a rocking horse. I am still not convinced by it but well, at least the scenery changes.
* Pete Doherty has put a little of himself in each of his latest paintings – litterally, some blood. This way to see them.
Take the little ones along:
* The Chelsea Theatre proposes a family film club every Saturday with games and activities. What a better way to start the week-end?
* Still on Saturday, you can see the Stepney farm and have a pancake for a mere £5.
Out of the ordinary:
* Go egg hunting - 40 giants ones have been decorated by designers and artists then hidden around town. Ready, steady…
* Thursday, go and listen to stories for adults, inspired by the mysterious atmosphere of the 19th century.
* Loved War Horse? Go and see the exhibition for free at the late night opening of the National Army Museum. This Friday.
* On Friday still, don’t forget the late opening at the V&A - dedicated to Cecil Beaton, photographer to the Queen. Smile, pause, get a tiara!
* Sunday, join the Oxfam Rumble Jumble, empty your cupboards of unwanted clothes and refill them with new fun items.
* See la vie en green. Well, maybe just London. This eco-friendly site really makes you rediscover the city.