Posts Tagged ‘geocaching’
A little love at the heart of the urban jungle. See, street art can be so easy, a little sticker and you can bring a smile to a total stranger. Now what will you do of this sunny week-end? Nothing planned yet? Scroll down, we have a few ideas for London.
* Love Damien Hirst but do not want to pay the Tate Modern fee to see his retrospective? See his latest paintings at the White Cube for free instead.
* Christopher Boffoli’s miniature world is sure to leave you with a smile on.
Yummy time ahead:
* A delicious walk for gourmet Londoners this way.
* Too hot? Stop at Chin Chin Labs to try ice creams made with liquid nitrogen. Amazing to see et ever so delicious.
Out of the ordinary:
* Geocaching fan? There is quite a hunt on Thursday in Greenwich.
* On Friday, dinner is served at the V&A for their late evening theme.
* Find a bargain at Soho’s flea market on Sunday.
* Can’t find a good book to read? Bibliotherapy will find the dream one for you…