Posts Tagged ‘Holi’
Sometimes, in the most routine-like day, a message comes your way. Get your energy back and go London-hunting!
That’s art baby:
* Dive back in the Titanic universe at the National Maritime Museum.
* Find faces (and smiles!) in the objects surrounding you.
* Dream of the long gone London. Nostalgic and beautiful black & white photographies.
* Love Louise Bourgeois? See some of her work at the Freud Museum.
* Tip your hat to Marilyn.
Yummy time ahead:
* Celebrate Holi, the Indian feast of colours. Dishoom will be all decorated with beautiful kits and each guest will receive a traditional cake at the end of their meal. On March the 08th, the pavement will be rainbow like, stop and have a look!
Take the little ones along:
* Make them revise the alphabet.
* Did you know the London Transport Museum opens its depot once a month? There is another world of treasures to be discovered there…
Out of the ordinary:
* For its late opening on Friday, the British Museum turns Arabic.
* On March 09 and 10, be a party animal in the Old Vic tunnels. Disco zoo, animal cinema, all night popcorn and candy floss. Don’t forget – no amimal costume, no entry.
* Chess + boxing = chessboxing.
* Go to a different London – Curiocity’s vision of the city is sure to amaze you.
* Sweeney Todd gets all musical.
* Have a look at this fun blog on London. We love the post on the London rooftops as golf courses.