Posts Tagged ‘Late evening’
Revisiting Kensington Palace recently, I fell under its charm all over again. Forget dusty old houses, no matter how royal. Here, historical anecnotes appear in old-style newspapers, irresistible. Drawers can be opened, books opened, secret messages found. Room after room art installation bring you to a dream world, waking up the whispers of the house, making emotions so much more vibrant. Magical indeed. Now, what about you? What have you planned for the week-end?
That’s art, baby:
* Can art. Yes. Using can-struction.
* Rediscover Munch’s paintings at the Tate.
Yummy time ahead:
* What a delicious idea: a cooking workshop dedicated to the afternoon tea.
* On Saturday, the Fifteen celebrates its tenth birthday with a fabulous street party.
Out of the ordinary:
* It’s party time on Charing Cross road this Saturday.
* Caudalie brings Bordeaux to London with a divine pop-up spa in Harrods.
* On Saturday, go vintage crazy with this kilo-sale.
* Play ping-pong in the streets of London. A fantastic (and free) idea.
* Feel like dancing with Havana rumba.
* On Sunday, celebrate Canada day on Trafalgar Square.
Like Alice’s white rabbit, I am runnign after time these days. But follow me through London-wonderland!
* For their late evening, V&A turns into a summer camp.
* Learn how to do a perfect ice-cream at this free workshop.
* Your heart will melt for this adorable café.
* But if you are looking for the best coffee in London, follow Time Out’s recommendation!
* Brunch and dance on the roofs of Kensington.
* Try a London buggy tour.
* Gladiators are back in London - place your bets, the games are on.
* Love narguiles? Try those vodka, wine or champagne infused tobbaccos.
* An unusual bar - try it quick!
* Nothing better than a summer fete on a Sunday. This one will be a delight for cyclists.
Pssst: Remember The Blues Kitchen? Join on a Tuesday note and pretend you are Indiana Jones. The restaurant proposes a Carnivore Club with a different exotic meat each week in August. Kangaroo on the 2nd, crocodile on the 09th….
Spring’s on the way! The first daffodils and will soon bring a golden touch to the city. I don’t know about you but the thought of it just brings energy back!
- Wonder what the Science museum could have been thinking: visits disguised as… a coakroach?!
- Click, don’t forget the National Portrait Gallery’s late night on Friday…
- Drink to love with Hendrick’s!
- Rediscover the streets of the Old London…
- Are you a Roky Horror Picture Show Fan? The Prince Charles Cinema has a singalong on Friday – just get a crazy outfit and join!
- Children have their festival too: storytellers, musicians, puppeteers…
- Join a photo project…
- Underground restaurants do breakfast too!
- Go street art hunting…
- Beautiful pictures of Marilyn…
- Have a coffee in a train…
- What? Collagen on the menu?
- Why not join a cinema on a rooftop?
- Shop vintage…
- A new concept: eco-dating…
- A… different kind of Valentine idea @ the Little shop of horrors…
- Unless you prefer a Victorian themed one?
- Single or not, have a look at the menu @ Café Luc - mouthwatering, hey?
- Follow the fox…