Posts Tagged ‘Turbine Hall’
This week-end brings a luxuty escape. On a train. On a luxury train. I will admire the vibrant British countryside from the cocoon of the British Pullman. Breakfast on board, a stroll in the Cotswold villages, champagne and dinner on the way back, watchinh the lights switching on softly…
What about you?
* Indulge in a gourmet pub crawl. The menu is mouthwatering and we guarantee you will fall in love with the Renaissance Pubs…
* Art switches to 3D
* The famous champagne bar Kettner’s will be offering with Jameson a different party each evening between October 12 and 27. Hoorray!
* Celebrate Diwali.
* There is some dancing at the Scoop.
* Nothing more autumn like than a market dedicate to wine and cheese.
* Discover the latest artitic installation in the Tate Modern’s Turbine Hall – movies are a piece of art too.
* Aromatherapy and macaron: isn’t it me time yet?
* Well, this week is chocolate week. You can go round the best chocolatiers in town who will be proposing a variety of events or… spend an afternoon at Chocolate Unwrapped where they will be presenting their best treats.
* Take your coffee with style.
* Hop, second dose of Tracey Emin this year.
* Big Ben leans. Yes, you read that right.
* Indoor bike training, graffiti and trendy music included, is the new winter sport.
* Love the Royal Family? Well, the Diamond Jubilee china is now on sale.
* Are you all ready for Movember? You might be missing a crucial accessory.