No plans yet? Here are some more cool things to do this weekend in London. If you have tips we haven’t covered, don’t hesitate to leave us a comment below… Taking a Eurostar soon? 23 ideas to have fun around St Pancras this way.
♥ That’s London, baby ♥
1. Enjoy the party atmosphere in Seven Dials this Saturday – live music and shows, deck chairs, giant board game, free prosecco in a pop up tea garden, a photobooth…
2. Dance on Southbank this Saturday night – some of the UK’s best DJs and MCs will take you from 70s soul breaks through 80s rap and 90s Boom Bap. Hip Hop power!
3. Or try the Queer Disco on Saturday for Pulp / Indie / New Wave / Post Punk fun.
4. London and its “More, more, MORE!” trend. Or how a super cool trendy pub will get a barber corner this autumn. Meanwhile… The Electric Cinema in Shoreditch too has a restaurant/barber… 3 in 1!
5. Celebrate Indonesia on Leicester Square on Sunday with traditional dances and arts.
♥ Art and culture ♥
1. Enjoy free shows on Cubitt Square – this Friday, Opéra Louise transforms the chants of Arsenal and Chelsea’s faithful followers into an absurd and joyous chamber opera.
2. Ron Arad, brings his incredible 360˚ installation Curtain Call back to the Roundhouse as part of their 50th anniversary celebrations: 5,600 silicon rods suspended from an 18 metre diameter ring provides a canvas for films, live performance and audience interaction.
3. The Southbank Centre presents a 21st century take on The Jungle Book – with street art and circus skills.
4. Did you know the Somerset House is often used as a film set? Fancy knowing more? There is a Film Tour on Sunday.
5. Enjoy a free festival of country music on Canada Square this week-end.
♥ Yum ♥
2. If your heart melts at the thought of an affogato, you really have to try these addresses. There is one missing, though, Gelupo‘s are out of this world. I strongly recommend trying it with their pistachio ice cream.
3. Love a bottomless brunch but tired of Prosecco? All Star Lanes now has a bottomless craft beer version.
4. Or get yourself a pint at the Craft Beer Festival by the King’s Cross Canal – 250 to discover + live music.
5. It’s Afternoon tea week. What a wonderful excuse to have one! We loved the Royal-Tea at the Intercontinental London Park Lane.
♥ 5 ideas to make your little ones smile ♥
1. Every week, the HMS Belfast organises Ship Shape Saturdays, a workshop where kids are part of the crew and learn to send messages to other ships.
2. Little adventurers should also love the show on pirates at the Museum of Docklands every Saturday,
3. Going through Canary Wharf? You can play ping pong for free there.
♪♫♪♫ Click on the map to see where the events are! ♪♫♪♫