No plans yet? Here are some more cool things to do this weekend in London. If you have tips we haven’t covered, don’t hesitate to leave us a comment below… Taking a Eurostar soon? 23 ideas to have fun around St Pancras this way.
♥ That’s London, baby ♥
2. Did you know Regent’s Park has an allotment garden? It’s harvest and party time this Saturday. There will pizza/cakes/apple juice all made from the crops and a treasure hunt for kids.
4. Have fun at the Bermondsey Street festival on Saturday – South London Jazz Orchestra, street theatre and food stalls.
5. How about a cruise on the Thames, from Greenwich, on one of the tall boats? There even will be fireworkds this weekend.
♥ Art and culture ♥
1. The Future Festival, which imagines the technologies of tomorrow, will give you the opportunity to see what 2036 might look like.
2. The renovation of the John Soane’s Museum is finished – there are now new rooms and even catacombs to see.
3. Tim Lewis’ kinetic art at the Flower Gallery will wow you – full of magic and quite a sense of humour!
5. Go art hunting at Fortnum & Mason – 60 pieces from the Frank Cohen Collection can now be found through the store.
♥ Yum ♥
1. One Oasis CD = 1 limited edition pizza at Pizza Pilgrims (until Oct 04). Yes!
3. Indulge in a cookiewich or a brownwich at Chin Chin Labs (filled with ice cream of course)
4. (Re)discover Basque cuisine – the elegance of the dishes at Eneko is worth the detour.
5. Any doughnut-holic amongst you? Oreo cream, DIY, have a look here!
♥ 5 ideas to make your little ones smile ♥
1. Roald Dahl would have been 100 this year – great ideas to celebrate his world this way.
2. If your kids are big fans of Spider-Man, Iron Man, Hulk, Thor, book ticket for the Marvel Live show at the O2.
3. The Museum of Childhood is organising a Chinese Festival on Saturday.
4. The Unicorn Theatre joins the Open House week-end – go and discover its secrets.
5. Take the little one to the Southbank Centre’s baby disco on Sunday.
♪♫♪♫ Click on the map to see where the events are! ♪♫♪♫