No plans yet? Here are some more cool things to do this weekend in London. If you have tips we haven’t covered, don’t hesitate to leave us a comment below… Taking a Eurostar soon? 23 ideas to have fun around St Pancras this way.
♥ That’s London, baby ♥
1. Love retrogaming? Play on four generations of SEGA consoles (and games) at Kanaola this Friday evening. It’s an Hawaiian themed bar which should make quite an interesting atmosphere.
2. The Force is with you: the Star Wars Identities Exhibition has just opened at the O2.
3. Stop by the House of MinaLima in Soho to see their Harry Potter exhibition – the graphic artwork is brilliant.
4. The best London ice rink has reopened for the festive season – Somerset House’s of course! In parallel to the London Jazz Festival, they will have a Jazz Skate session this Sunday.
5. Leicester Square has turned all Christmassy! There’s a festive market there of course but also a Spiegeltent hosting the famous show La Soirée, not to be missed!
♥ Art and culture ♥
1. The Canal Cafe Theatre presents Brexit, the Musical – better laugh than despair about it, right?
2. Add a little rainbow cheerfulness to your day and have a look at Liz West’s art installation at the Exchange House: no less than 765 mirrors in 15 different shade.
3. Finsbury Avenue Square will be home to a beautiful exhibition called Seeing The Light: Long Exposure Light Painting. Think stunning light calligraphy.
4. The very best classical music meets state of the art technology and electrifying multi-coloured laser displays at the Royal Albert Hall.
♥ Yum! ♥
1. If you’re a freelancer, like me, and often work from coffee shops, this information is crucial >> where to get BOTTOMLESS COFFEE in London.
2. Try the Bottomless Sunday Brunch at Oxbo.
3. How do you like your waffles – savoury or sweet? The best addresses in London are here.
4. The London Edition has designed a superb Christmas afternoon tea paired with 5 elegant tea-infused punch cocktails.
5. OMG. There is a Nutella pop-up at Harvey Nichols.
♥ 5 ideas to make your little ones smile ♥
1. The National Theatre reinvents the magic of Peter Pan with their new show… to be followed by a kids special afternoon tea. It includes crocodile eclairs!
2. Take the little ones to the Angel Theatre for a craft afternoon this Saturday, themed around hedgehogs and autumn.
3. The South Ken Kids Festival is back with book signings, screenings and art and craft workshops.
4. Kids can make their own advent calendar at Broadgate on Saturday – the craft session and material are free.
5. Hamleys’ toy parade with its marching bands, festive floating blimps, street theatre, dancers and toy vehicles will take place this Sunday on Regent Street.
♪♫♪♫ Click on the map to see where the events are! ♪♫♪♫