No plans yet? Here are some more cool things to do this weekend in London. If you have tips we haven’t covered, don’t hesitate to leave us a comment below… Taking a Eurostar soon? 23 ideas to have fun around St Pancras this way.
♥ That’s London, baby ♥
3. House of Vans will screen Batman and The Dark Knight for free this Saturday.
4. Don’t miss Eastbury Manor House’s Winter Lights Festival (Friday and Saturday) – fire garden, lit flowerbeds and art installations, some immersive…
5. Ever heard Disco Yoga? It comes with a great mix of glorious mix of disco and Motown favourites and is followed by tequila cocktail. Try it this Saturday.
♥ Art and culture ♥
1. The Design Museum has just reopened in its new Kensington quarters – its architecture is as fascinating than its collections.
2. Loved Anselm Kiefer’s exhibition at the Royal Academy last year? Stop by the White Cube Gallery to see more of his powerful, breathtaking pieces.
3. The building where the Hard Rock Café now lives used to be a bank. It seemed fitting to keep their mini rock’n’roll museum in one of the vaults! It’s free to visit, just ask the staff.
5. The Guildhall Gallery explores how the telegraph captivated Victorian society.
♥ Yum! ♥
1. Some really good addresses for tea fans – I love stopping by Yumchaa and Amanzi.
2. How about enjoying a pint in a pub in front of a roaring fire?
4. If you try only one restaurant this weekend, make it Eneko at One Aldwych, basque cuisine at its very best. Chef Eneko Atxa is known for its Bilbao restaurant, awarded 3 Michelin stars.
5. And for dessert, why not stop at Kova? They do the best mille crêpes cake in town.
♥ 5 ideas to make your little ones smile ♥
1. Lego has just opened a store on Leicester Square, which includes Big Ben, a red phone box, a tube map, a tube carriage… and more made of Lego.
2. Raymond Brigg’s Christmas hit book, Father Christmas is adapted on stage at the Lyric Theatre.
3. Harry Potter fan? Go and see Hogwarth in the snow at the Warner Bros Studios.
4. The Southbank Centre is launching their “Being A Man” festival with 2 kids workshop”: “Dad dancing“, fun to do as a family and “How to be a superman” for boys 7-10 years old, a reflection of what this mean in a modern world.
5. Kids can learn to screenprint at the William Morris Gallery this Sunday.
♪♫♪♫ Click on the map to see where the events are! ♪♫♪♫