No plans yet? Here are some more cool things to do this weekend in London. If you have tips we haven’t covered, don’t hesitate to leave us a comment below… Taking a Eurostar soon? 23 ideas to have fun around St Pancras this way.
♥ That’s London, baby ♥
1. Wow. The Science Museum used to be fab for 4D movies but Virtual Reality is the new trend. You can live astronaut Tim Peake’s journey.
2. Theatre, art, yoga… These places let you pay what you want.
3. Moth Club will have a Lady Gaga night this Friday.
4. How about a silent disco on a boat this Saturday?
5. The Picturehouse cinemas will screen a La la land singalong this Sunday. Go on. You know you want to.
♥ Art and culture ♥
1. A new concept of street art – skips turned into mini-galleries. The first of 8 to appear in London is on Hoxton Square this weekend.
2. Have a look at the beauty of Japanese houses from WW2 to now at the Barbican.
3. The Brixton windmill reopens to the public this weekend.
4. Find real gems at the Independent Ceramics Market in Hackney this Saturday.
♥ Yum! ♥
1. Indulge in Norwegian and Finnish treats at the Scandinavian market in Rotherhithe this weekend.
3. Beetroot bagels and rainbow wraps – London is adding colour to food.
4. Sip cocktails in a 1920ies atmosphere. Find the best bars here.
5. The BB Bakery, already famous for its afternoon tea served on a double decker bus, will serve a gin infused version this Sunday.
♥ 5 ideas to make your little ones smile ♥
1. Join the British Library’s family workshop this Saturday, a cheerful play on words: collages, creative writing, poems… to make everyday words more fun!
2. Kids can create their own animal or creature from spare parts at the Horniman Museum this Saturday.
3. 150 doll houses have just joined the Museum of Childhood’s collection.
4. Enjoy a shadow puppet show at the Dulwich Picture Gallery this Saturday.
5. Let your little ones try the art of graffiti at the Royal Academy on Sunday.
♪♫♪♫ Click on the map to see where the events are! ♪♫♪♫