No plans yet? Here are some more cool things to do this weekend in London. If you have tips we haven’t covered, don’t hesitate to leave us a comment below… Taking a Eurostar soon? 23 ideas to have fun around St Pancras this way.
♥ That’s London, baby ♥
1. Don’t miss West End Live on Trafalgar Square this weekend.
2. See a Lucha Libre show at York Hall.
3. Always wanted to learn to play the violin, guitar, piano, trumpet…? Yamaha in Soho will offer free lessons this weekend.
4. Go and cheer the teams at the London Hong-Kong Dragon Boat Race on Sunday.
5. Have fun at the Union Chapel’s Victorian Summer Fête this Sunday. There will be live music, Pimms, Punch & Judy and games of the era and cakes. Most importantly: come in fancy dress, Victorian if you can. Don’t have anything fitting in your wardrobe? There will be some outfits to try.
♥ Art and culture ♥
1. Have a look at the Serpentine Gallery’s new summer pavilion.
3. Let the Perfume exhibition at the Somerset House put a spell on you. Not only does it explore how contemporary fragrances have changed the last 20 years, it plays with your senses too…
4. The Huguenot house at 19 Princelet Street will be open to the public this Sunday. Do go: it’s such a touching memory of the many communities having lived in the area.
5. The V&A present the work of 15 emerging and established artists from Korea, all showcasing amazing pieces made of ceramic.
♥ Yum! ♥
2. Quinoa burgers are super trendy at the moment. Click here for the best addresses in London – trust me, the descriptions are mouth watering.
3. The best places to brunch, have lunch, tea or dinner at the Borough Market.
4. Indulge in a Pink Floyd afternoon tea at The Gore Hotel.
5. Forget the Unicorn shake and fall for Mermaid toasts at the East Village Market this Sunday.
6. Jo Malone will be distributing free ice cream from Jo Malone all weekend (King’s Road on Friday, Primrose Hill on Saturday, Portobello Road on Sunday) > lime, basil & mandarin, nutmeg & ginger, and blackberry & bay…
♥ 5 ideas to make your little ones smile ♥
1. Join the Unicorn Theatre on a Saturday to make a portrait with leaves, seeds, twigs….
2. Children can join in making a story come to life at the V&A this Saturday.
3. Did you know The Wind in The Willows is now a musical?
4. Stop by the Skip Garden – they have family Saturdays where you can all garden, learn about the herbs, cook…
5. Take the little ones to the Baby Disco at Boxpark Croydon.
♪♫♪♫ Click on the map to see where the events are! ♪♫♪♫