No plans yet? Here are some more cool things to do this weekend in London. If you have tips we haven’t covered, don’t hesitate to leave us a comment below… Taking a Eurostar soon? 23 ideas to have fun around St Pancras this way.
♥ That’s London, baby ♥
1. Celebrate all things Indonesian by Tower Bridge this weekend: dance, food, music, culture, fashion. Bonus: a beach created from 50 tonnes of white sand to make you feel on holiday!
2. Try the psychedelic maze at the Now Gallery – lots of games, optical illusions and challenges along the way.
3. Going through Camden? Wave at Nelson Mandela – there is a fantastic mural in his honour.
4. Start your Saturday with a yoga session on the Southbank Centre rooftop.
♥ Art and culture ♥
1. Bye-Bye Dippy, hello Hope. Meet the whale replacing the so loved diplodicus skeleton at the Natural History Museum.
2. Enjoy country music at Canary Wharf’s free Nashville meets London festival this weekend.
3. Who said classical musical had to be boring? Rediscover it with a Star Trek concert at the Southbank Centre this Sunday.
4. Join a perfume lab experience at the Somerset House this Saturday – a great opportunity to learn more about the science, skills and ingredients involved in scent creation.
5. Admire Giacometti’s sculptures at the Tate Modern.
♥ Yum! ♥
1. Raise a glass at the Rosé Wine Festival.
2. Indulge in a Balkan/Middle East infused brunch at The Lacy Nook. Or in their new but already famous baklava ice-cream.
5. Kerb’s market theme, this weekend at Granary Square? British comfort food – no guilt involved. Just cocktails, games, good food, craft beer.
♥ 5 ideas to make your little ones smile ♥
1. There will be lots of family fun at the Camley Street Natural Park this Saturday: pond dipping, bug hunting, nature crafts, stories, games, songs and making wildlife habitats.
2. You could also join the Family Dance Day at The Place, nearby, this Saturday: street dance, parkour, Indian rhythms, creating mythical creatures, dancing with projections…
3. Teenagers (min 12 y.o.) can make their own bee hotel at the Museum of London this Saturday.
4. The Museum of Childhood will have its Summer Festival this Sunday: live music, dance, walkabout acts, henna, rickshaw rides, games…
5. On Sunday, kids can sing on stage, conduct an orchestra, even have tea with Alice at Holland Park.
♪♫♪♫ Click on the map to see where the events are! ♪♫♪♫