No plans yet? Here are some more cool things to do this weekend in London. If you have tips we haven’t covered, don’t hesitate to leave us a comment below… Taking a Eurostar soon? 23 ideas to have fun around St Pancras this way.
♥ Halloween fun in London♥
1. Dracula will be screened at the Old Operating Theatre this Friday.
2. There is a White Walker rave in Camden on Friday. Don’t forget to dress up as your favourite GoT character!
3. Zombies trying to catch Londoners this Saturday? No worry, it’s a special race. Normal runners in front, living deads behind to “motivate” them… followed by a party, of course. There is still time to sign up!
4. Balthazar in Covent Garden will be serving a Ghostly Graveyard dessert made of white Chocolate mousse with a spiced pumpkin cream, placed on a sweet pastry tart filled with pecan caramel and salted caramel Ganache, topped with chocolate crumble is presented as a graveyard filled with ghosts, bats and headstones. Oh, and Halloween cocktails, of course.
5. Try a zen Halloween – this yoga session on Sunday will be paired with an enchanting and creepy playlist.
♥ That’s London, baby ♥
1. To celebrate Honey week, why not join a (free) beekeeping workshop and Hiver tasting this Saturday?
2. The Queen of Hoxton is opening its winter rooftop this week – with a new theme: Moroccan Medina.
3. It’s ice rink season: the Natural History Museum’s is now open!
5. Any music band T-shirt you never wear piled up on your shelves? Go and swap them at The Shacklewell Arms this Sunday.
♥ Art and culture ♥
1. Are you a Moomin fan? Don’t miss the Tove Jansson retrospective at the Dulwich Picture Gallery: the famous author wore many hats!
3. La Royal British Society of Sculptor will be lit up with neon this Saturday (an flashy coloured vodka shots will be served at the bar).
4. Have a look at The Shrineing, an art exhibition at House of Vans, inspired by shrines around the world. Coming with kids? There will be free Halloween workshops for them on Saturday.
♥ Yum! ♥
2. Fancy a view on Canary Wharf? Try Bōkan, a bar on the 37th floor of the Novotel there.
5. You might also want to try Breddos Tacos’ churros ice cream sandwiches…
♥ 5 ideas to make your little ones smile ♥
1. Sleep at the Museum of London this Friday – Victorian atmosphere garanteed.
2. Take the little ones to the Horniman Museum this weekend: fun and games, storytelling, craft and foot market. Children are invited to come dressed in their best costume.
3. Try the Dulwich Picture Gallery’s Moomins evening this Saturday, with craft workshops and theatre plays.
4. Kentish Town City Farm is celebrating its Apple Day this Sunday: apple cookery, apple pressing, apple arts and crafts, an apple treasure hunt, apple bobbing and the longest peel competition.
♪♫♪♫ Click on the map to see where the events are! ♪♫♪♫