No plans yet? Here are some more cool things to do this weekend in London. If you have tips we haven’t covered, don’t hesitate to leave us a comment below… Taking a Eurostar soon? 23 ideas to have fun around St Pancras this way.
♥ That’s London, baby ♥
1. Forget old school Ping-Pong. It’s all about interactive tables and projections tracking the ball trajectory at BouncePingPong!
2. Sketch has been revamped with an artistic light show, complete with neons and holographic portraits…
3. Prince fan? Steve Parke, musician at Paisley Park in the 80s, took 500 pictures or so of The Artist. See a selection at Proud Central.
4. To change from Oxford Street and Covent Garden, why not have a look at the Leadenhall Market Christmas lights? They’re ever so pretty this year. Or have a look at the upside down tree Karl Lagerfeld designed for Claridge’s!
5. Kew Gardens is all lit up for Christmas (have a look at these pics!). Chiswick Gardens has switched its Asian inspired lanterns on… Winter nights are more magical than ever!
♥ Art and culture ♥
1. A must see – the Tate Modern has just opened its Modigliani retrospective.
2. Discover the V&A’s interactive singing tree: visitors are invited to contribute a festive word. These will be transformed into an audio-visual carol, which illuminates the tree accompanied by an interactive choir of human and synthesised voices.
3. Tree wise – don’t miss David Ogle’s neon ones at Broadgate.
4. Listen to Syrian music at the British Museum.
5. Don’t miss Phil Collins at the Royal Albert Hall this Sunday.
♥ Yum! ♥
1. Crussh served a pre-Christmas detox smoothie with Brussel Sprouts, cucumber, celery and green apple…
2. Will you dare try a glitter latte? Palm Vaults is serving them at Fiorucci’s in Soho.
3. The Old Spitalfields Market is hosting the first ever Club Soda Christmas Mindful Drinking Festival (Friday and Saturday). There so many creative, super tasty, fun alcohol-free drinks out there that will still get you in the festive spirit. Designated drivers will be very grateful too.
4. We love Be-bop-a-lula, a rock’n’roll themed diner.
5. Indulge in decadent S’mores at Aubaine (Selfridges).
♥ 5 ideas to make your little ones smile ♥
3. Here is a list of the best pantomimes in London.
4. This week’s ice rink? Try Hampton Court’s with the Tudor Palace in the background.
5. Families can enjoy a comics workshop at The House of Illustrations this Saturday.
Click on the map to see where the events are!