No plans yet? Here are some more cool things to do this weekend in London. If you have tips we haven’t covered, don’t hesitate to leave us a comment below… Taking a Eurostar soon? 23 ideas to have fun around St Pancras this way.
London off the beaten path
1. Kiss your lover under St Pancras’ giant mistletoe (hint – near Carluccio’s)
2. Where to drink your pint by a chimney fire in London.
3. On Saturday, listen to Christmas carols in an exceptional setting – Saint Paul’s! (free)
4. Try this London Christmas lights tour – on bike.
5. There also is a Dr Who tour of London this Sunday.
1. Try a foodie tour of East London: fantastic anecdotes about the area AND delicious treats along the way! We tried and loved it.
3. OMG. You can find a “Beef Bourguignon in a bun” in Camden Market.
4. Love mulled wine? Here are the best places to indulge in London.
London for families
2. Did you know the National Maritime Museum has a play gallery just for kids? Simply perfect for rainy days.
3. The Prince Charles Cinema has singalongs on Saturday: Elf, The Muppet Christmas Carol, The nightmare before Christmas.
4. Kew Gardens has plenty of kids activities this winter: storytelling, winter flower making, creative writing, winter wonders, vintage fairground.
5. Try the Slideatron in Wembley Park – an 18 m high alternative LED lit Christmas tree, with a 20 m long thrill slide.
Click on the map to see where the events are!