No plans yet? Here are some more cool things to do this weekend in London. If you have tips we haven’t covered, don’t hesitate to leave us a comment below…
London off the beaten path
1. Join a super fun silent disco on Leicester square (Friday): crazy cabaret, sing-alongs, circus and dancing galore…
2. Or try Drink Shop Do’s glitter party (Friday)….
4. A Bandersnatch pop-up shop has opened in Old Street station.
5. Try a new sport this Sunday: light sabre combat!
Culture and art in London
1. A touch of nostalgia – The Jazz café pays tribute to David Bowie this Saturday and Sunday.
2. Japan House’s selection of kites, decorated with auspicious symbols and words, is sure to wow you.
3. Have a look at African artist Athi-Patra Ruga’s surreal, mythical utopia, filled with a collection of extraordinary characters at the Somerset House.
4. The Museum of London commemorates the centenary passed since women obtained the right to vote in their new exhibition.
5. Take a David Bowie tour of Brixton on Sunday.
London for families
1. Children are sure to melt for Raymond Brigg’s Snowman, beautifully played at The Peacock Theatre.
2. Listen to Christmas ghost stories at Hampton Court Palace.
3. Love super heroes? Try The Avengers Station at Excel London.
4. Take teenagers to GamePad on Saturday, a social gaming event: Mario Kart and FIFA, Soul Calibur VI, Super Smash Bros Ultimate…
5. The Prince Charles Cinema will be screening a classic this Saturday – Pinocchio.
Click on the map to see where the events are!