No plans yet? Here are some more cool things to do this weekend in London. If you have tips we haven’t covered, don’t hesitate to leave us a comment below…
London off the beaten path
2. Don’t miss the London Classic Car Show at Excel…
3. Turn Brexit into a poem at the Poetry Café this Saturday.
4. Here are 5 wonderful walks… perfect pub included.
5. Try Gin Yin in Camden on Sunday: yoga followed by a gin experience at local micro-gin distillery Half Hitch.
Culture and art in London
1. Hooray! Anya Hindmarch’s giant hearts are back in London.
2. Admire an exquisite selection of candid photographs of Marilyn Monroe at the Print Gallery.
4. The Hayward Gallery offers a wonderful insight into Diane Airbus’ world.
5. Discover the beauty of Elizabethan miniature masterpieces at the National Portrait Gallery.
London foodie ideas
1. Fish Market now serves a bottomless seafood brunch on Saturdays.
2. This red telephone box in Hampstead is the quirkiest place in London for your beloved flat white…
3. Fall for these 10 romantic afternoon teas.
4. If you love micro-breweries, try micropubs.
5. Did you know a vermuteria has opened in King’s Cross?
London for families
1. The Imagine Children’s Festival at the Southbank Centre promises 12 days of fun games, workshops and shows.
2. Adventurers to be can join the Tower of London’s Knight school.
3. The Langham serves a children’s afternoon tea with fun little treats: jigsaw puzzle sandwiches to un-piece, cakes to assemble in the shape of a dog and the book of their choice.
4. There are 50 scenes made of Lego Bricks to see at the Horniman Museum, from coral reefs to London Bridge…
5. Get the wellies out! This half term, kids can join the Puddle Jumping Championship at the London Wetland Centre.
Click on the map to see where the events are!