No plans yet? Here are some more cool things to do this weekend in London. If you have tips we haven’t covered, don’t hesitate to leave us a comment below…
London off the beaten path
1. Mark the Indian festival of colour, Holi, with 30 minutes of paint-pelting fun at Cinnamon Kitchen.
2. Enjoy a fantastic ABBA tribute at The Hoxton Square Bar and Kitchen this Saturday.
3. Bus + fantastic views + gourmet dining = Bustronome, perfect for express stays in London.
4. Enjoy a musical trail at Camden Market this Saturday.
Culture and art in London
2. Stop by the National Portrait Gallery to discover Martin Parr’s vision of Britain’s identity.
3. The Wallace Collection presents Henry Moore’s fascination for helmets and armours.
4. Step into a giant kaleidoscope at the Saatchi Gallery.
5. Dream of Swinging London at the Fashion and Textile Museum.
London foodie ideas
1. Love, love, love Matcha and Beyond’s croissants dipped in matcha white chocolate. Addictive!
2. We kinda fell for this pirate inspired café.
3. Nut butter purveyors Meridian Foods will have a pop-up coffee shop in Shoreditch this weekend giving away free peanut butter coffees and cookies. Share your #MeridianMoment on Instagram and you will get a free Rich Roast Peanut Butter Coffee and Chunky Peanut Butter & Chocolate Cookie in return.
4. Gosnells, which mead we love, has opened a bar serving fantastic honey cocktails.
5. Mango wine – now, that sounds exciting.
London for families
2. Have fun at the Science Museum’s Chem-Mystery workshop this Saturday.
3. Join the Museum of London’s family walk this Sunday to learn how the Great Fire started, spread, and was finally stopped. Complete with mini-challenges along the way!
4. Discover more about opera, ballet at the Royal Opera House family fun-packed Sunday – lots of activities planned. The theme? Wonder women.
5. Make a forest crown at the Dulwich Picture Gallery this Sunday.
Click on the map to see where the events are!