Like Alice’s white rabbit, I am runnign after time these days. But follow me through London-wonderland!
* For their late evening, V&A turns into a summer camp.
* Learn how to do a perfect ice-cream at this free workshop.
* Your heart will melt for this adorable café.
* But if you are looking for the best coffee in London, follow Time Out’s recommendation!
* Brunch and dance on the roofs of Kensington.
* Try a London buggy tour.
* Gladiators are back in London – place your bets, the games are on.
* Love narguiles? Try those vodka, wine or champagne infused tobbaccos.
* An unusual bar – try it quick!
* Nothing better than a summer fete on a Sunday. This one will be a delight for cyclists.
Pssst: Remember The Blues Kitchen? Join on a Tuesday note and pretend you are Indiana Jones. The restaurant proposes a Carnivore Club with a different exotic meat each week in August. Kangaroo on the 2nd, crocodile on the 09th….