Posts Tagged ‘Aqua Sheko’
So many beauty references in London it sometimes is difficult to know where to start. Well, try this one!
Leticia Haute Coiffure was one of the finalists of the London Awards 2011 and is one to write down in your little black book. Not only is it fab - it brings 3 treats in just one place. On one side you can get your hair done modern or catwalk style, vibrant colours or tamed curls. The ceiling is illuminated by soothing lights switching hues. Or you could switch to the newly opened nail bar, which I tried this week. Looking at the range of Essie colours always feels as if you were in a candy store! The manucure is the softest I ever received - butterfly touches, heaven. Lots of little details that make it special too - tips on how to best hold your file, brush dipped into varnish remover to get rid of your recalcitrant previous colour on the side of the nail. The result is perfect - perfect shape, glossy and glamour. You’ll spend the rest of the day looking at your hands. There is even a VIP room for private celebration - birthdays, baby showers hen dos…
But it is not all. Go down the stairs and you will find a cosy room for treatments. A real cocoon atmosphere. Here are used Keraskin Esthetics products (yes, Kerastase have widened their skills). The bonus points? Well, a real skin consultation for a start - texture, pore, sebum. What does that mean? Whatever you choose in their list, it can be adapted to you. Kind of “made-to-measure”, if you prefer. We all love to feel VIP. The idea behind the brand is that a perfect skin is a harmonised one. They need to be nourished, of course, and the communication between them enhanced. And so technology and precise massages.
How nice to get a closer look at the range and test it! Lovely textures, very pure, delicate fragrant that reminded me of vanilla and cedrat. The Immuniste really is a hit - used with a pipette as only a few drops are enough and so pretty economical. Based on beech extract, it brings back the skin supplemess, gightinh agains pollution effects in the process too.
Another little gem is this pump bottle, the Aqua-Lipidium 1. An ultra-moisturising immersion for a velvety and shine free result. For once I did not need to fix my make-up on that day.
Have a look on the site for the range of treatment, from du Four seasons clensing ritual improving the natural defence barriers of the skin to the floral peeling via le Thermique pureté ritual, using steam and purifying elements. You will feel younget just by reading the descriptions…
Leticia Haute Coiffure
61 Chiltern St
London W1U 6NG
This week-end will be a nice party with a long-time-no-see-but-never-forgot-you friend.
And so, there will be a shower of anecdotes from the good old times, a flow of pints in atmospheric pubs, walks till the end of the night. With or without umbrella, take your bets.
In a nutshell: make new memories.
For inspiration, we’ll choose a few of those:
* On Thursday, take your little artists to Covent Garden – they will have the opportunity to build an art structure with Louis Vuitton.
* Burlesque class anyone? I have always wanted to try…
* A gourmet pop-up on Southbank will serve very poetic food – rush there.
* Or would you rather go for a barbecue van?
* How about a free jazz concert in the V&A garden to start the week-end?
* Beware, naked cyclists on the go on Saturday. Litterally.
* Keep your eyes open - yarnbombing is on the programme!
* Dare. Try this fish-therapy, you have been dying to.
* Discover London secret gardens and squares - a beautiful opportunity to push usually closed gates.
* Circus and Cabaret united? Click this way to know more about this festival.
* Red, white or rosé? Fill your own bottle!