Posts Tagged ‘Brick Lane festival’
I’m French. That alone defines my love for good food, my curiousity to try new tastes, to discuss a wine for hours.
The Real Food Festival opens its doors this week-end so you can imagine how impatient I am. 400 deli stalls and so many treats to discover! I’m licking my lips in anticipation.
My friends from Café On and their macarons, The Sweet Tooth Factory and their rainbow of cheesecakes, Supercherry and their Italian sweet wines (more about this next week!) will be there too.
What about you? Gourmet or adventurous week-end?
* How gothic – there will be a projection of Frankenstein in the Anatomy Museum on Thursday.
* Your credit card will be smoking – 20% off evening at Seven Dials.
* Tune to another kind of music and listen to a ukuleles concert.
* It’s drive-ins season again, my friend!
* What? you haven’t invaded rooftops yet?
* A chewing gum exhibition? Yes, daaarling, that’s art.
* A new craft café is opening up - you can learn to sew or embroider before enjoying a piece of homemade cake.
* Love that theme? Go and see the craft event at the Saatchi Gallery.
* Visit artist studios.
* Happy birthday to Coca-Cola – get a free drink at Selfridges on Sunday.
* Enjoy a view on the canal in Hackney.
* Brixton’s windmill reopens - lovely outing.