Posts Tagged ‘Eid’
Well, that’s it. I have taken my woolen scarf out. I’m chilled to the bones. And I had so much hope for a lovely Indian summer. Wave if you know a pub that would already have lighted its chimney and would serve grogs.
* Friday evening, celebrate Malaysia on Trafalgar.
* Come and listen to the waves crash on Euston Rd pavement.
* Look out for Ludo.
* Cheers, my friends!
* Beware - gorillas around!
* Greenwich market plays the green card.
* Admire Elizabeth Taylor’s jewels.
* Hello Kitty plays hide and seek in Liberty’s delicate fabric.
* Try Oh La La Bakery‘s strawberry tarlets with a little lemon zest. They are just divine.
* Amazing opportunity – the Royal Opera House will be selling some of their costumes at affordable prizes…
* Yummy German treats this way – forget the diet.
* Celebrate Eid, the end of ramadan, with a twirl of festivities on Trafalgar Square.
* Festive apple day this way.
* Tea, vintage cups and cute cakes, right here, on your doorstep.
* A dose of whisky, another of music, mix, enjoy.
* Open day for the whole family at the famous Wiltons Music Hall.