Posts Tagged ‘sumo’
Know what I like best in London? The cheerful touch of crazyness, the freedom to be creative, different.
Example - this guy who decided one day to commute by canoe-kayak. Fabulous. I have been searching for an equivalent since (as there is no canal on my way to the office).
Meanwhile, here is a cocktail of plans to enjoy the so British city this week-end:
* David Lynch fan? Twin Peaks is back, just for one night this Thursday.
* Free ice-cream at Dri Dri on Friday. Come on, you can’t say no to this.
* Calling all chocaholics – check out those yummy walks!
* Wake up the sumo in you - it is all for a good cause.
* Get your ticket for Taste of London – quite expensive but you will not be able to resist the menus for long.
* Pretend you’re in Tokyo and have a karaoke party. This hotel dedicates rooms with cocktails and outfits.
* Black Peper? Lavander? Marmite? Paul A Young just opened his new Soho shop.
* Smile with this dog show. Lookalike competition: which 4-pawed-cutie will look the closest to Queen Victorias’ dog? Which other will be the best Victorian fashioned?
* Find happiness (and/or a good bargain) at Wimbledon’s car boot sale, the best around according to Time Out.
* Tea in a park? Yes, call it med-tea-tation.
* Ignore cinema chains. Independant ones have so much more charm.
* What if it rains? Have a virtual walk.